Wednesday 11 September 2013

Everyday Makeup - The Eyes!!


Hello!!

Its all about the eyes today!!






I was ridiculously happy when I found out that Elle were giving away a mini version of this "Benefit They're Real" mascara back in May. I love Benefit. But due to being incredibly skint all the time, I only purchase their products when I have Boots points or on payday as a treat. But I have to say that this mascara is totally worth the money. The full size version is £19.50 whilst this mini version is £9.50. I absolutely love everything about this mascara. I much prefer this type of applicator as opposed to a bristle brush as I find these tend to make my eyelashes clump together. This applicator makes your lashes appear fuller and longer and separates them beautifully!! All the hype around this product is totally justified as it is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing this when I build my boots points back up!! 





This eye pencil is by Natural Collection and is from Boots. I briefly mentioned this pencil in a previous post. Nikki (Lunar lights) got me this as part of my Christmas last year and I love it. It is such a natural brown shade and it blends in really well giving a really natural look. It is incredibly pigmented and is a definite repurchase for me.





Yet another real techniques brush for me to rave about. This is the lash-brow groomer from Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman and is £7.99 from Boots. This brush is perfect for keeping my eyebrows look a little less mad as they have a mind of their own and tend to go in all different directions!! The "precision comb" on this brush is perfect for separating my eyelashes before I apply mascara as well. Definitely a brush I would recommend!!





Another Elf product? Yes I have an addiction. This is the Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara and it is £1.50. Another amazing product to keep my eyebrows in order!! Not a lot to say except that this mascara is ideal for setting my eyebrows and keeping them in place all day. I have repurchased it a ridiculous amount of times and think it is an amazing product for only £1.50!!


What are your favourite eye products? Can you recommend any ?

                 History Never Repeats
                                                     X


8 comments:

  1. Lovely products, will have to invest,

    Great Blog!!

    Mary xoxo

    http://strikeapo.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use Beauty UK's Clear Conditioning Mascara as a primer, or on days when I'm not wearing any other makeup as it leaves my lashes looking lovely, soft and fluttery.

    Great blog. Now following :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to try the Benefit mascara. My everyday mascara is Maybelline Falsies. I'm your newest follower on bloglovin and GFC, coming from twitter xx

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give the mascara a try!! Thanks very much for following!! I have followed you back!!

      Katrina X

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love Benefit they're real! I just wish it wasn't so expensive, so the freebie is perfect :D I relly want to try the clear wet gloss now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! God bless Boots points when this runs out!! XX

      Delete