Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Autumn Tag!




So in the past few weeks there has been a real change in the weather and Autumn is definitely here!! So roll on my first ever tag - The Autumn Tag!! 

I was tagged by Mallow Beauty blog whose lovely blog you can find here!!

So let's begin!!

1) Favourite fall lip colour?



Right now it is the revlon lip butter in the shade red velvet. It is such a nice rich red/maroon colour perfect for Autumn! I love how moisturising it is which is essential at this time of year!


2) Favourite fall nail colour?



Surprise surprise it is a maroon colour!! The Lunar lights bought me this essie nail polish (in the shade bahama mama) for Christmas last year and I love it for the Autumn/Winter!!

3) Favourite Starbucks fall drink?

I don't go into Starbucks that often because I don't like coffee or tea! I do like the occasional Caramel Frappucino (without coffee because I am a child) but for this time of year I would probably go for a hot chocolate!! Perfect for warming up on a cold crisp Autumn day!! 

4) Favourite fall candle?

I don't have a specific candle but anything that has a cinnamon/spiced scent because it reminds me of this time of year and makes the house smell of Christmas!!

5) Favourite fall sweater/accessory?

Definitely my scarf and hat!! I got my maroon scarf from H&M and my maroon bobbly hat from New Look last year and they are both so cosy!! Can you tell what my favourite Autumn colour is?

6) Haunted house, hay ride, or corn maze?

Haunted House!

7) Favourite Halloween movie?

I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to scary films but I do enjoy the final destination films and what I saw of Sleepy Hollow (when I wasn't hiding behind a cushion) I enjoyed!! 

8) Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?

It would not be Halloween without Toffee apples!!

9) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

I have no idea yet!! If anyone has any ideas for me I would love to hear!!

10) What is your favourite thing about fall?



I love the way everything looks outside!! There is a tree outside my house and it is such a lovely autumn colour at the moment!! I also love being able to wrap up all warm with my scarf and hat!!  

So that concludes the Autumn Tag!! I would now like to tag Beauty Loves, The Lunar Lights and Cardigans And Nails!!


                    History Never Repeats
                                                         X

10 comments:

  1. I love revlon red velvet too.. :)
    I am personally inviting you to enter my sunglasses giveaway, do check it out.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=1
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the lip butter, I really want to try it! x
    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it!! It is such a nice colour for Autumn!! X

      Delete
  3. Totally agree with you on Toffee Apples! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those makeup colours so much for fall :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Revlon lip butters and that shade is perfect for autumn! I'm sure I'll be buying that shade soon.
    And I love the Essie nail polish too! I'm ashames to say I've never tried Essie despite being the nail polish junkie that I am...
    I think I'll get this one :)

    Great post! x

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get this one!! Fragrance direct is good for Essie polishes!! X

      Delete